The majority of people ask
for a consultant to visit and collate the information for their
Wills at home.
Our database of consultants
are able to provide advice and reference and answer many of your
questions face to face.
Before they visit, it may
be helpful if you have considered the following:
- Who you will choose as Executor and
Trustee and whether you have sought their permission.
- If applicable, who you will choose
as Guardians for your children.
- Your funeral arrangements.
- Any personal gifts you wish to bequeath.
- Beneficiaries to your Estate, should
your primary choices pre-decease you.